Issue 110: Women's Fall Fashion - Character Study
Published Date: Aug. 24, 2019
In this issue:
- Sue Y. Nabi, the former L’Oréal executive, has forged a new life in London, where she co-founded vegan skin-care brand Orveda.
- Fernando Santangelo—whose aesthetic Bette Midler describes as witty and well-informed—turns his decorator’s eye to his own apartment in a Chelsea brownstone.
- Visit the art nouveau landmarks of Austria’s capital, with clothes as striking as their surroundings.
- The iconoclastic Hedi Slimane is launching Celine’s first fragrance collection with 11 debut scents.
- Writer-producer-director Brad Falchuk is making a name for himself with a new Netflix deal and his own production company
- Navigating the turbulent market for designer Pierre Jeanneret’s Chandigarh furniture.