Sizing Up the Market's New Risk | Barron's, Jan. 28, 2019
On the Cover: Sizing Up The Market’s New Risk - How America’s biggest companies rank in their vulnerability to climate change.
Companies and investors ignore climate change at their peril. We rank
a handful of businesses that are most and least vulnerable to the rising threat of extreme weather events. By Leslie P. Norton
Also in this issue:
- Getting a Deal on Dell, by Andrew Bary
- Intel Could Enjoy a Double-Digit Surge, by Jack Hough
- Low-Debt, High-Return Stocks, by Al Root
- Stocks to Buy as China Slows, by Reshma Kapadia
The Costs of Climate Change 18
- Mutual Funds: The ESG Edge, by Sarah Max
- Q&A with Shawn Kravetz: The founder of Esplanade Capital is placing wagers on gambling outfits such as Golden Entertainment.
VOL. XCIX No. 4