Investing in Funds & ETFs | Journal Report, Sep. 10, 2018
The Wall Street Journal's Investing in Funds & ETFs Journal Report as published Monday, Sept. 10, 2018.
Cover Story: "The Fiduciary Rule is Dead - What’s an Investor To Do Now?"
This 10-page section also includes:
- "Reflections on the 9 1/2 -Year-Long Bull Market"
- "Ask Encore: The 4% Rule Is Just a Starting Point"
- "‘Value’ Stocks Aren’t What They Used to Be"
- "As REITs Rebound, Some Sectors Stand Out"
- "The pluses and minuses of real-estate investing via ETFs"
- "The Best Moves to Make In an Inverted Yield Curve"
- "Hedge Funds Are on the Way To a Bad 10-Year Streak"
- "How to Get the Most Financial Aid"
- "Reid Hoffman on the Investment He Missed"
- "All About Fafsa - Take our quiz to test your smarts on college financial aid, namely that data-filled form"