Cybersecurity | Journal Report, Sep. 19, 2018
The Wall Street Journal's Cybersecurity Journal Report as published Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018.
Cover Story: "How AI Can Help Stop Cyberattacks - It isn’t a silver bullet. But as
hackers get smarter and more determined, artificial intelligence is going to be an important part of the solution."
This 6-page section also includes:
- The Cyberthreats That Most Worry Election Officials
- Let’s Redo User Agreements
- Hackers’ Mind Games - ‘Social engineering’ nets valuable
information from employees
- A Call for Passphrases - Two researchers have a way to make them a reality as a better alternative to passwords
- Why You Need a VPN— and How to Choose One
- Wanted: Cybersecurity Skills - Three ideas for solving the
dearth of qualified employees
- Say Hello to Facial Recognition
- Anatomy of a Cryptojacking