C-Suite Strategies | Journal Report, Feb. 25, 2019
The Wall Street Journal's Journal Report on C-Suite Strategies as published Monday, February 25, 2018.
This 8-page section features:
- Confident or Overconfident? Four Questions to Ask Yourself - The line between healthy self-confidence and dangerous cockiness is easy to cross— and often hard to recognize
The report also includes:
- Human Resources: The hiring process at so many companies is broken. What often goes wrong—and how to get things right instead.
- Road Map: Uber’s CMO on the company’s plan to leave its scandals behind and focus on growth
- CEO Succession: Don’t let chief executives pick their replacements— directors can do it better
- Shoes In: To attract sneakerheads, Foot Locker taps troves of data