Buying S&P 500 | Barron's, May 14, 2018
VOL. XCVIII No. 20
Cover: "Binge-Buying the S&P 500 -- Big corporations have gone on a spending spree, repurchasing their shares in record amounts. What’s next in this bullish trend."
"Why Rising Oil Prices Won't Hurt the Economy"
Also in this issue:
- Arista Targets the Cisco Kid by Tiernan Ray
- Kroger Is Delivering Growth by Jack Hough
- So You Want to Be a Hedge Fund Star? by Ben Walsh
- Mutual Funds: Reached by Ladder by Sarah Max
- Buying India and Biotech by Leslie P. Norton
- Extreme Capitalism’s Alternative by Joseph E. Stiglitz
And from Brighthouse Financial: What Retirement Planning Looks Like