Wealth Management | Journal Report, Mar. 25, 2019
The Wall Street Journal's Journal Report on Wealth Management as published Monday, February 25, 2019.
This 8-page section features:
- How to Get the Most Out of a Second Home - Buying the right kind of home, tech tools to help you manage it from afar—and other tips for making sure your good fortune doesn’t cost you one
The report also includes:
- Ask Encore: If retiring in a year or two… The best thing to do is practice what it’s going to be like when you actually stop working.
- College Debt: Marriage can have a big effect on student loans. We look at what couples need to know.
- Your Money: Budget and automatic pay apps make personal finance easy. Perhaps too easy.
- Taxes: Exceptions -- Tax law isn’t as black and white as you think. Be sure to read the fine print.