The Wall Street Journal's Wealth Management Journal Report, as published Monday, February 14, 2022.
Cover Story: The Best Way For Couples To Share Finances -- We asked financial experts—and readers—how they handle money in their own relationships. There are valuable lessons here for everybody
- Taxes: Series I bonds have a hefty yield—and some tax advantages.
- Strings Attached: Why today’s gift giver may hurt you tomorrow.
- Good Timing: The demand for vintage watches has soared during the pandemic.
- Philanthropy: Microgiving - New apps make it easier to donate small amounts.
- Personal Banking: Fintech companies are stepping up their offerings.