Beijing's, Risk | The Wall Street Journal -- Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
Top Story: Beijing's Policies Heighten Risks for Economy -- Tighter regulation of property developers, other private firms, has weighed on growth
Also on A1:
- U.S. Antitrust Suit Targets American-JetBlue Alliance
- Biden Calls for Unity in Face of New Strains With Allies
- LifeInsurance Business Braces for Change
- Google’s Office Purchase Is Priciest Since Pandemic
- A-Hed: Are Movie Fire-Sprinkler Shots All Wet?
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com