Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, September 1, 2021.
Top Story: Biden Defends Exit as Taliban Cheer Pullout | Withdrawal Shuffles Global Power Order
Also on A1:
- Amid Fire, Hopes Grow for South Lake Tahoe
- Canadian National Dealt Blow In Kansas City Southern Bid
- Pain From Hurricane Persists in Louisiana
- Google, Apple Set Back By South Korean Bill
- Investors Push Rents Higher
- A-hed: Hello, Valued Customer. Please Hold foraZillion Hours.
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com