Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, September 27, 2023.
Top Story: N.Y. Judge Rules Trump Engaged In Fraud - Decision gives win to state authorities ahead of trial on real-estate values
- Amazon Accused of Monopoly
- Biden Joins Striking Auto Workers’ Picket Line
- Epstein Suit Costs JPMorgan $75 Million
- Open AI Aims for $90 Billion Value With Stock Sale
- A Tuition Crisis Is Brewing At U.K. Universities
- A-Hed: America’s Pet-Pampering Obsession Hits Tiniest Critters