Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, November 3, 2021.
Top Story: DOJ Sues To Halt Deal for Simon & Schuster
Also on A1:
- GOP’s Youngkin Narrowly Leads in Virginia Governor Race
- U.S. Proposes Methane Rules As Leaders Vow Emissions Cut
- A Musk Tweet Muddies Tesla’s Big Hertz Deal
- Carbon Tariffs Gain Momentum
- Braves Victors In World Series
- Vaccine Sales Lift Pfizer’s Rosy Outlook
- A-Hed: A Rabbi Searches for a Congregation—in Saudi Arabia
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published most days. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com.