Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, July 27, 2022.
Top Story: GM Profit Falls 40% On China Loss and Shortages - Car maker curbs some hiring, but expects demand to stay strong, production to step up
Also on A1:
- Pence, Trump Deliver Dueling Speeches in Washington
- Major Brands Keep Raising Prices as Their Costs Grow
- Beijing Spy Campaign Targeted The Fed, Probe Says
- Credit Suisse CEO Is Expected to Exit Following Scandals
- Drought Remakes California Lawns
- A-Hed: Inflation’s Byproducts: Bacon Soap or Dairy Vodka, Anyone?