Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
Top Story: China’s Pandemic Measures Disrupt Business -- Stringent lockdowns close factories, clog ports, create production hitches as cases climb.
Also on A1:
- Powell Ready to Raise Rates, But Sees Supply Woes Easing
- Covid-19 Hospitalizations In the U.S. Hit New High
- Biden Makes Case For Rules Change To Pass Voting Bills
- The Vatican Is Losing In Latin America
- A-Hed: Guests Are Back. Hotels Are Not.