Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, January 26, 2022.
Top Story: Market Drops as Turbulent Trading Persists -- Indexes rally from lows but end in the red after Monday’s snapback; anxiety over Fed looms.
Also on A1:
- U.S. Plans for Export Controls If Russia Moves Into Ukraine
- Fidelity, Once Stodgy, Bets on the Reddit Crowd
- Deaths at Highest in Nearly Year
- Commercial Properties Saw Record Sales in ’21
- A-Hed: Hairy Drive - Cat Fans Try Road Trips