Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, February 9, 2022.
Top Story: Trade Gap Grew 27% to Record Last Year -- U.S.’s overall imports far outpaced exports, as deficit with China rose to $355.3 billion
Also on A1:
- Peloton CEO to Step Down, Company to Cut 2,800 Jobs
- Vaccine Protests in Canada Bring Traffic at Border to a Halt
- Ukraine’s Zelensky Tries To Navigate Russia His Way
- SoftBank Plans IPO After Chip Deal Folds
- A-Hed: Billionaire Investor Has Secret Cause