Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
Top Story: Retailers’ Quarterly Results Cheer Investors - Walmart, Home Depot
report an increase in revenue as consumers pay more for items
Also on A1:
- Biden Signs Sweeping Climate, Healthcare Bill Into Law
- Crimea Blasts Are Latest Sign Of Russia’s War Vulnerabilities
- Drought Devastates Cotton Harvest In the U.S.
- Housing Starts Declined In July
- Cheney Loses Race To Trump’s Choice
- When ‘Rehab’ Means Abuse and a Cell
- A-Hed: Don’t Fetch, It’s a Rattler! Snake Safety Is Hot for Dogs