Court Pick | The Wall Street Journal -- Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, September 22, 2020.
Top Story: Court Pick Is Expected Over the Weekend -- Republicans largely line up behind Trump’s push to fill vacancy at end of an election year
Also on A1:
- Trian Takes Stake in Comcast, With Campaign to Lift Shares
- As Virus Deaths Near 200,000 in U.S., Americans Adapt
- Nikola Founder Quits Amid Fraud Claims
- Quibi, Struggling For Subscribers, Weighs Its Options
- TikTok Zero Hour: A Last-Minute Deal
- Rally Unravels For Markets
- A-Hed: Skip IKEA. Go ‘Stooping’ For Furniture.
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com