States Struggle | The Wall Street Journal -- Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
Top Story: States Struggle To Get Vaccines Deployed -- Logistical snags plague local officials after government sent doses, little guidance
Also on A1:
- Janet Yellen’s Debt Burden: $21.6 Trillion and Growing
- Dress Rehearsal at Capitol Sets Stage for a New President
- Trump Readies Pardon List
- Movie Release Dates Get Rewritten by Virus
- China’s GDP Defies Pandemic
- A-Hed: China’s GDP Defies Pandemic
Note: This is the first edition of the week. Monday January 18, 2021 was a non-publishing day for The Wall Street Journal.
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org