Congress | The Wall Street Journal -- Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, December 22, 2020.
Top Story: Congress Approves Package For Virus Relief -- Action quickly follows
deal on roughly $900 billion bill to offset harm from pandemic
Also on A1:
- Sweeping Hack Targeted Tech, Accounting Firms Across U.S.
- As U.K. Is Blocked, Shipments Halt at White Cliffs of Dover
- Suit Alleges Google Pact With Facebook
- Nursing Homes Face Persistent Fall in Use
- Film Studio MGM Puts Itself on The Block
- A-Hed: ‘Only 1 in Stock!’ Mystery of a Stolen Stradivarius Takes a Twist
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com