Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, January 11, 2022.
Top Story: SEC Eyes Stronger Oversight of Private Firms -- Push for transparency reflects concern about the growing clout of 'unicorns' in economy.
Also on A1:
- U.S., Russia Remain Far Apart In Talks Over Ukraine Tensions
- Sick Factory Workers Compound Strains
- Videogame Makers Agree to $11 Billion Tie-Up
- Microsoft Talent Poached In Race to Build Metaverse
- A-Hed: Everyone's Playing Wordle. Here Come the Spreadsheets and Debates.