Federal Borrowing | The Wall Street Journal -- Tue., July 30, 2019
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, July 30, 2019.
Top Story: Federal Borrowing Soars as Deficit Fear Fades
Also on A1:
- Capital One Breach Affects 106 Million Card Applicants
- 9/11 First Responders Welcome Signing of Victims’ Funding Act
- Netflix Splurges On Costly New Movies
- New College Aid Ploy: Swapping Guardians
- Financial Adviser Site Omits Red Flags
- A-Hed: London Britches Falling Down
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com.