Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, July 19, 2022.
Top Story: Goldman Trading Surges As Profit Falls 47% - Volatile markets crimp investment banking and overall earnings at big Wall Street firms
Also on A1:
- Sweltering Heat Wave Triggers Emergency Warning in U.K.
- Global Housing Boom Slows As Central Banks Raise Rates
- Taliban Rule Puts Strains on Maternity Healthcare
- Air Travel Is Breaking Down At All Levels This Summer
- A-Hed: A DIY Project to Die For: Build Your Own Coffin