Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, January 17, 20223.
Top Story: China’s GDP Growth Weakens To 3% - Covid-19 lockdowns block spending, knocking down rate from 8.1% in 2021
Also on A1:
- Nation Honors Civil-Rights Great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Companies Slow Price Bumps After Shoppers Start to Balk
- Population Falls in China
- EVs Climb to 10% Of New Cars Sold
- TikTok Proposes A Revamp to Keep Presence in U.S.
- Russia’s Use of Energy As a Cudgel Backfires
- A-Hed: Belly Buttons Challenge the Buttoned-Up