Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, January 25, 2022.
Top Story: Stocks Erase Steep Losses In Volatile Day -- Major U.S. stock indexes registered a massive comeback Monday to close higher after the Dow industrials were down more than 1,100 points at midday.
Also on A1:
- Meta’s Free Web Has Surprise Cost
- On the Brink of War, Ukrainians Are Resigned
- Apollo Co-Founders’ Dispute Boils Over With Bitterness
- Webb Telescope Reaches Orbit
- A-Hed: The Eternal City Suffers An Eternal Trash Problem