Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
Top Story: Beijing Moves to Cushion Economy As Risks Worsen -- Two interest-rate cuts follow sluggish fourth quarter growth and a new drop in birthrate.
Also on A1:
- Dozens of Activision Staff Out Over Misconduct Allegations
- Nation Commemorates Birthday of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Covid Rules Breach Costs Credit Suisse Chairman His Job
- Giant Stock Swings Send Some Into Bear Territory
- A-Hed: How to Handle Pacemaker Powered By Plutonium—Very Carefully