Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, December 20, 2022.
Top Story: Jan. 6 Panel Refers Trump for Charges - Investigation finds former president engaged in conspiracy, incited insurrection
Also on A1:
- Chaotic Hearing Snarls Bankman-Fried Transfer to U.S.
- Supreme Court Temporarily Blocks End of Border Policy
- Deflated IPO Stocks Under Threat of Delisting
- U.S. Gains on Oil-Reserve Sales
- EU Energy Ministers Reach Deal to Cap Natural-Gas Prices
- A-Hed: Fugitive Cows in Quebec Elude Captors and Inspire a Following