Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, April 04, 2023.
Top Story: Oil Prices Shoot Up As Saudis Lead Cut In Output - Crude posts biggest daily gain in a year as large exporters try to reassert market sway
Also on A1:
- Trump to Hear Charges Today In Hush-Money Coverup Case
- Auto Sales Rebound As Inventory Begins To Return to Normal
- Defendants Face Tough Odds In Secret Russian Spy Trials
- UConn Beats San Diego State
- ‘King Kong’ Obesity Drug Buoys Eli Lilly
- A-Hed: Is the Lord God Bird Extinct?