Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on, Thursday, September 2, 2021.
Top Story: Taliban Battle Militias, Seal Grip On Kabul -- U.S. estimates most Afghan interpreters who applied for visas left behind after airlift.
Also on A1:
- In Town Destroyed by Storm, People Hope Help Comes Soon
- In Ida’s Sweltering Wake, Lines Form for Food, Water and Ice
- High Court Declines To Block Texas’ New 6-Week Abortion Ban
- Inside a $45 Billion Retail Crime Spree
- Purdue Pharma Wins Settlement Approval
- Carbon Trading Catches On
- A-Hed: The McFlurry Machine Is Broken (Again). Now the FTC Is On It.
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com