President, Covid Aid | The Wall Street Journal -- Thursday, October 8, 2020
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Thursday, October 8, 2020.
Top Story: President Reverses In Bid for Narrower Covid Aid -- Trump again calls for piecemeal relief bills that Democrats have long said they oppose
Also on A1:
- Pence, Harris Clash on Virus At Vice Presidential Debate
- Poultry Price Fixing Case Grows
- Lapses at Citi Draw $400 Million Fine
- Russian Site Finds Back Channel to U.S.
- Poverty Spreads in Pandemic
- A-Hed: Chair and Chair Alike: Fancy Office Furniture Gets New Home
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org