Trump Acquitted | The Wall Street Journal -- Thurs., Feb. 6, 2020
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020.
Top Story: Trump Acquitted -- Senate decides against removing the president from office. Romney is the only Republican to join Democrats in voting guilty. President plans to address the impeachment verdict on Thursday.
Also on A1:
- Frantic Families Seek Remedies for Virus
- Google Investigation Focuses on Ad Tools
- Vanguard Eyes Private Equity
- Trade Deficit Narrows For First Time Since’13
- A-Hed: ‘Prego’ Pizza Boasts Speedy Delivery
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com