Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Thursday, December 30, 2021.
Top Story: IPOs’ Big Year Ends Low With 11th-Hour Selloff -- Two-thirds now trade below debut price as looming rate increases give investors pause
Also on A1:
- Patents for Covid-19 Vaccines Prompt High-Stakes Disputes
- Maxwell Found Guilty of Procuring Teen Girls for Epstein
- Rivals Tap Cash Piles To Win In Cloud
- Facebook’s Pushback: Political Spin, No Apologies
- A-Hed: A Master of Penny-Pinching Draws a Following in Japan