Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Thursday, September 08, 2022.
Top Story: Fed Sets Path for Another 0.75 Point Rate Rise - Ahead of Sept. 20-21 meeting, officials do little to dispel market’s hardening expectation
Also on A1
- Obamas’ Portraits Unveiled at the White House
- China Export Boom Sputters As Inflation Tightens Its Grip
- Russia Turns Destroyed City Into a Propaganda Tool
- Bed Bath & Beyond Officials Thought CFO Was Overwhelmed
- A-Hed: Fans Keep Attempting the Famous ‘Dirty Dancing’ Lift