Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Sat./Sun., September 24/25, 2022.
Top Story: Stocks Slump as Economies Reel - Dow closes at 2022 low and oil prices plunge as new readings warn of global slowdowns
Also on A1:
- U.K.’s Fiscal Plan Unnerves Investors
- Italy’s Vote Tests Anti-Putin Resolve
- Federer Bids Farewell in Emotional Career Finale
- A Ford Logo Shortage Leaves Fords Ford-less
- A-Hed: Bachelorette Parties Ask Strangers to Foot the Bill