Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Sat./Sun., May 14/15 2022.
Top Story: Musk Says Twitter Deal Is ‘On Hold’ -- Elon Musk said his planned acquisition of Twitter Inc. was “temporarily on hold” because of concerns about fake accounts, a surprise twist that jolted investors and raised questions about his willingness to go through with the $44 billion transaction
Also on A1:
- Stocks Bounce Back To Cap Cruel Week
- ‘I Cannot Imagine My Life Without Parents’
- Putin Drives Finland Into NATO’s Arms
- Large Tech Companies Hit Pause On Hiring
- A-Hed: Graduation Is Here, but the Caps and Gowns Are No