Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Sat./Sun., January 15/16, 2022.
Top Story: Profits Ebb for Large American Banks -- JPMorgan Chase, Citi and Wells Fargo show slowing growth from the pandemic highs.
Also on A1:
- Retail, Manufacturing Slowed As Infections, Inflation Rose
- Hospitals Fear Losing Workers To Mandate
- Omicron Eases In Some Areas
- Squabbling Heirs Rock A Texas Ranching Dynasty
- Google Misled on Ads, States Allege in Suit
- A-Hed: Fans Chase Mattress Man Mystery
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles or regional editions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.