Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Sat./Sun., Dec 11/12, 2021.
Top Story: Texas Abortion Law Is Opened To Suits -- Supreme Court gives clinics a narrow legal path, but restrictions remain in place for now
Also on A1:
- U.S. Inflation’s Persistent Rise Hits Fastest Pace in 39 Years
- Aboard a Stranded Ship That No One Would Help
- GM Picks Michigan For Two EV Projects
- Migrant Tragedy Spurs Grief
- A-Hed: Omicron—the Metal Band—Makes the Best of Its Name
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles or regional editions, please contact us at email@example.com.