Layoffs Resume | The Wall Street Journal, Sat./Sun., August 29/30, 2020
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Sat./Sun., August 29/30, 2020.
Top Story: Layoffs Resume As Firms Reassess Outlook -- Moves suggest the economic fallout of pandemic may last longer than expected
Also on A1:
- Japan’s Longtime Leader Abe Resigns After Health Worsens
- Rally for Racial Justice Brings Thousands to Washington
- The WHO’s Flawed Design Was No Match for Covid
- AT&T Exploring Deal For Its DirecTV Unit
- Blue Chips Are Back in the Green
- A-Hed: This Park Is My Office. Take Your Picnic Somewhere Else.
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org