Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Sat./Sun., Apr 2/3, 2022.
Top Story: Kremlin Accuses Ukraine Of Strike In Russia -- Kyiv hasn’t claimed credit for oil depot raid; aid groups struggle to make way to Mariupol.
Also on A1:
- Moscow Regroups, Signaling It’s Ready for a Prolonged War
- Abramovich’s Swift Pivot From Oligarch to Envoy
- Stronger Jobs Market Draws Back Workers
- An Amazon Warehouse Passes Vote To Unionize
- A-Hed: They Attend Duke. And North Carolina. Gulp.
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles or regional editions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.