Global Tax | The Wall Street Journal -- Monday, July 12, 2021
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Monday, July 12, 2021.
Top Story: Global Tax Deal Faces Big Hurdle in Congress -- Despite G-20 backing, plan to collect more from corporations has hard path to pass in U.S.
Also on A1:
- Low Rates, Hot Market Propel Wealthy to Step Up Borrowing
- Space Race Takes Branson Aloft on Passenger Rocket Plane
- Covid-19 Origins Elude Bat Scientists
- Italy Jolts England to Win European Championship
- Traders Want Bitcoin Losses Back
- A-Hed: Noisy Band of New Yorkers Still Sounds the 7 P.M. Cheer
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org