Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Monday, October 24, 2022.
Top Story: Xi Extends His Control Over China - Leader sidelines rivals and elevates no clear successor as he takes a third five-year term
Also on A1:
- Markets Eye Lackluster Earnings
- Orders for Cocaine, Deaths by Fentanyl
- Johnson Quits Race For U.K. Leader, Giving Sunak Edge
- Biden Plan to Refill Oil Reserves Raises Doubts About Production
- A-Hed: New Owners of Feral Dogs Hope For Fido, End Up With Cujo