Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Monday, March 20, 2023.
Top Story: UBS Agrees to Buy Rival Credit Suisse - Deal for over $3 billion forged by regulators is the first big merger of global banks since ’08
Also on A1:
- First Republic Looms Large for Regulators
- At the Border, China-Russia Partnership Shows Frayed Ties
- Putin Makes Visit To Razed Mariupol, Symbol of War Toll
- New Super Commuters Travel Greater Lengths
- A-Hed: Pampered Pets Live in Doggie Mansions, Dine on Tiffany Bowls