Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Monday, April 17, 2023.
Top Story: Market Watchers Doubt Rate Halt Will Spur A Rally - Shares often rise after Fed ends tightening, but weak earnings and high values are hurdles
Also on A1:
- Struggle Between Sudan’s Top Generals Turns Deadly
- Ex-Navy Technician Amplified Secrets Via Pro-Russia Persona
- Fleeing China, Many Take Dangerous Routeto U.S.
- Merck Agrees to Buy Firm for $10.8 Billion
- A-Hed: Russian Jet Gets Jumbo Parking Bill