Biden, Deal | The Wall Street Journal -- Friday, June 25, 2021
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Friday, June 25, 2021.
Top Story: Biden, Senators Reach Deal on Infrastructure -- President strikes bipartisan agreement for about $1 trillion but difficult talks remain
Also on A1:
- Heavy Death Toll Feared In Florida Tower Collapse
- Google Delays Cookie Removal to Late ’23
- Eager Investors Stretch Meaning Of ‘Green’
- App Users Unwittingly Collect Intelligence
- A-Hed: NFT Artist Learns to Love Traditional Art. Will It Love Him?
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org