Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Friday, September 16, 2022.
Top Story: Adobe To Buy Figma For $20 Billion - Deal for small rival and earnings outlook send the tech giant’s share price down 17%
Also on A1:
- Xi Has ‘Questions and Concerns’ on Ukraine, Putin Says
- Mortgage Rates Jump Past 6%, Hit Highest Mark Since 2008
- Tennis Great Federer Retires
- Freight Railroads, Unions Reach Deal to Avert Strike
- Migrant Transfers Spark Scramble
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Is Buried in Fertilizer
- A-Hed: Janet Yellen Likes Rocks. Diplomats Keep GivingHer Stamps.