Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Friday, December 17, 2021.
Top Story: Oracle Moves Deeper Into Health -- Company nears $30 billion deal to buy medical-records business Cerner
Also on A1:
- Central Banks in Europe Take Different Tacks on Rate Path
- Manchin’s Objections Stall Democrats’ Ambitions
- Covid’s Secret Toll: Other Patients
- More Than 60,000 Afghan Allies Seek Visas to Enter U.S.
- McDonald’s Ex-CEO Returns Severance
- A-Hed: Wayward Band of Otters Wreaks Havoc in Singapore