Stock Records | The Wall Street Journal -- Fri., Sep. 21, 2018
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Friday, Sep. 21, 2018.
Top Story: "Stock Indexes Close at Records"
Also on the Front Page:
- "U.K. Out of Step With EU Leaders at Brexit Summit"
- "Google Staff Eyed Travel-Ban Check"
- "Judge’s Accuser Is In Talks to Testify"
- "400 Murders a Day: The Crisis in Latin America"
- A-Hed: "Low-Cost Seltzer Fanatics Hack Their SodaStream Machines"
Note: You are buying the 4-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 4-star is generally not the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com