Small Business | Journal Report, May 1, 2018
The Wall Street Journal's Journal Report on artificial intelligence as published Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
On the Cover: "The Biggest Crowdfunding Campaigns: Where Are They Now?"
This 6-page section also includes:
- The Harassment Problem - Why it can be tougher to fix the issue at small firms
- As franchises boom, the service sector shows the strongest growth
- Franchise disclosure papers can be tough to decipher
- Venture capitalists talk about the startups they didn’t bet on—that turned
out to be huge successes
- Restaurants that do away with giving gratuities may take a hit to their
sales and online reviews, a new study shows
- How a cult movie studio thrives outside the system
- Going Inside Escape Rooms - A look at how this hot entertainment venue
keeps people coming back
- Entrepreneurial sons who go into the same field as their dad get a huge boost