Rediscovering Gold | Barron's, Sept. 24, 2018
VOL. XCVIII No. 39
On the Cover: "Rediscovering Gold - Why the out of favor metal should be part of your investment portfolio.
Plus: Bitcoin isn’t about to replace gold anytime soon.
- 5 Stocks for a Growing Economy - Cyclical stocks Caterpillar, KeyCorp, Parker-Hannifin, BorgWarner, and Applied Materials look set to outperform defensive sectors as the economy builds steam and bond yields keep rising. by Jack Hough
- A Junk-Bond Buying Frenzy by Alexandra Scaggs
- Scrambling for Profit in Private Debt by Mary Childs
- Mutual Funds: Seeking Safety by Lawrence C. Strauss
- The top-performing John Hancock Bond fund is raising its exposure to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as the yield curve flattens.
- Capitalism With a Cause by Leslie P. Norton
- Q&A with Bill McGlashan, the head of TPG Growth’s Rise fund