Outlook 2020 | World Economic Forum Special Report, Jan. 21, 2020
The Wall Street Journal's annual Outlook 2020 from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, as published Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020.
Cover Story: Stress Tests -- In an era of massive global transition, here are the forces that will determine what the world will look like in 2020 and beyond.
Also in this section:
- A Clearer View of ‘America First’
- Receding Risks, Stronger Growth
- The Messy State of Democracy
- NATO’s Unprecedented Strains
- The U.S.-China Technology Divide
- Europe Targets Big Tech
- China’s Xi Faces New Challenges
- What's Behind the EU's Decline
- A Year in Protests World-Wide
- India Grapples With Slower Growth
- Lessons From the Arab Spring